Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ow ooh ah

I had an full and interesting day in Town yesterday. ..

I attended my first serious yoga class since the 1980s and this morning muscles that had forgotten they existed are grumbling about revival. I went to a movie with a new friend and was pleasantly surprised to enjoy The Aviator far beyond my admittedly low expectations (Leonardo DiCaprio as something more than a pretty boy?!). And I had a constructive and confidence inspiring meeting with the genial chap who will be my accountant- it looks like I may be able to put off wage slavery for quite a bit longer than I feared.

Now I have woken early in excited anticipation of accompanying Pete from Department of Conservation to visit some kiwi chicks (as in baby flightless birds not New Zealand women) living in the bush down the road from here.

No comments: